You can view an entity in a canvas tile from the area view or the report pane.
What you should know
If it is helpful for you, you can show more information next to the entities in the area view by customizing how entities are displayed.
From the area view or the report pane, do one of the following:
- To view a single entity, double-click or drag the entity into a tile.
- To view multiple entities, hold Ctrl or Shift, select the entities, and drag them to a tile. This method only works if there enough free tiles.
- To control the entities, right-click inside the tile and use the tile menu commands, or use the widgets in the Controls pane.
To clear entities from the canvas, do one of the following:
- Right-click on a tile, and then click Clear ().
- Select a tile, and then press the Backspace key.
- (Empties all tiles) At the bottom of the canvas, click Clear all ().
- (Empties all tiles) Press Ctrl+Backspace.
Watch this video to learn more. Click the Captions icon (CC) to turn on video captions in one of the available languages. If using Internet Explorer, the video might not display. To fix this, open the Compatibility View Settings and clear Display intranet sites in Compatibility View.