[KBA-78886] Upgrading your Pay-by-Plate Sync plugin to be TLS 1.2 compliant
This article explains why you need to upgrade your Pay-by-Plate Sync plugin before May 31, 2018.
The following payment providers, interacting with the AutoVuT™ Pay-by-Plate Sync plugin, are upgrading their communication protocol to be TLS 1.2 compliant:
- T2 Flex
- Flowbird (formerly known as Cale systems)
- This update is compatible with Security Center 5.5 and later.
- If you have a legacy version of Security Center (version 5.4 and earlier), you must upgrade to the latest version.
- If your system is hosted by Genetec Inc. through AutoVu™ Managed Services (AMS), Genetec Inc. will upgrade your Pay-by-Plate Sync plugin. There is no impact on Genetec Patroller or Security Desk.
- For more information about this upgrade, click here.