To ensure that your client station runs optimally, it's important to know the minimum, recommended, and high performance requirements for a Security Center 5.6 client station.
|Client profile||Client characteristics|
Video intensive configuration
- Minimum of 2 GB of video RAM recommended.
- If your Intel® processors support Intel® Quick Sync Video, then this technology can also be used provided the monitor is plugged into the motherboard. Laptops can also use Quick Sync Video.
- Two or more graphic cards can be used to support different monitors individually. To have the video decoding done on the card, at least one monitor must be connected to each card.
- NVIDIA® SLI™ bridge not supported.
- To accelerate the decoding of H.265 HEVC video you could use an NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060, GTX 1070, or GTX 1080 video card.