The patch release must be installed on all Security Center 18.104.22.168 computers that have the Server or Client installed, unless otherwise specified by Genetec Inc.
Ensure that Security Center 22.214.171.124 software is installed and that you have administrator privileges.
Before you begin
Log on to GTAP and download the patch
- Click .
- From the Download Finder list, select .
- In the Patch Releases section and download the Security Center v 126.96.36.199 package.
Exit from all Genetec™
For example, Config Tool, Security Desk, and so on.
- From the patch release zip file (GSC_188.8.131.52.zip), extract Patch release for Genetec™ Security Center 5.8.exe.
- Right-click the extracted .exe file and select Run as administrator.
- When the InstallShield has finished analyzing your computer to begin the installation, click Update.
- Click Finish.