You can monitor events from alarm receivers and connected intrusion panels, areas, and inputs from the Monitoring task in Security Desk.
What you should know
- When an alarm receiver is added to the Intrusion Manager role, two entities are created: an intrusion detection unit and a receiver unit. Both entities have the same name. The receiver unit is added to the Area view.
- If you want to receive event notifications from the intrusion panels, areas, and inputs that are connected to an alarm receiver, add the receiver unit to the Event monitoring list.
- If you want to receive internal messages about the state of the alarm receiver, add the intrusion detection unit to the Event monitoring list.
- From the Security Desk home page, click .
- Click the Monitoring button, then click the Add () button.
In the Area view, add any alarm
receivers, intrusion panels, areas, and inputs that you want
to monitor, and then click Add.
From the list, select Intrusion detection
unit, select your alarm receiver, and
then click Add.