An alarm receiver forwards all event notifications to the Receiver extension. You can configure the extension to ignore notifications from unmapped intrusion panels.
What you should know
- If you have multiple intrusion panels connected to a single alarm receiver, but you do not want to receive alarms from a specific intrusion panel, do not map the panel to the alarm receiver and turn on Silence unmapped units.
- Silenced events are not stored in the Intrusion Manager database.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Intrusion detection task.
- In the entity pane, select the alarm receiver to which the intrusion panel is connected.
- Click the Properties tab.
- In the Notifications section, set the Silence unmapped panels slider to ON.
- Click Apply.
If an unmapped panel reports an event, the notification is ignored by Security Center.