Contacting technical support
Genetec™ Technical Assistance Center (GTAC) is committed to providing its worldwide clientele with the best technical support services available. As a customer of Genetec Inc., you have access to the TechDoc Hub, where you can find information and search for answers to your product questions.
Before contacting GTAC or opening a support case, we recommend that you search the TechDoc Hub for potential fixes, workarounds, or known issues.
- For license activations or resets, contact GTAC at https://gtap.genetec.com.
- For issues with license content or part numbers, or concerns about an order, contact Genetec™ Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-866-684-8006 (option #3).
- If you require a demo license or have questions regarding pricing, contact Genetec™ Sales at email@example.com, or call 1-866-684-8006 (option #2).
Hardware product issues and defects
To address issues regarding Genetec™ appliances or any hardware purchased through Genetec Inc., contact GTAC at https://gtap.genetec.com.
Additional resourcesIf you require additional resources other than the Genetec™ Technical Assistance Center, the following is available to you:
- The Forum is an easy-to-use message board that allows clients and employees of Genetec Inc. to communicate with each other and discuss many topics, ranging from technical questions to technology tips. You can log on or sign up at https://gtapforum.genetec.com.
- Technical training
- In a professional classroom environment or from the convenience of your own office, our qualified trainers can guide you through system design, installation, operation, and troubleshooting. Technical training services are offered for all products and for customers with a varied level of technical experience, and can be customized to meet your specific needs and objectives. For more information, go to http://www.genetec.com/support/training/training-calendar.