You can investigate events related to doors (Door forced open, Door open too long, Hardware tamper, and so on), using the Door activities report.
- From the Web Client home page, click Door activities.
Set up the query filters for your report. Choose one or more of the following
- Select the doors to investigate.
- Restrict the search to certain cardholders.
- Restrict the search to specific credentials.
- Custom fields
- Restrict the search to a pre-defined custom field for the entity. This filter only appears if custom fields are defined for the entity, and if the custom field was made visible to you when it was created or last configured.
- Event timestamp
- Define the time range for the query. The range can be defined for a specific period of time or for global units of time such as the previous week or the previous month.
- Select the events of interest. The event types available depend on the task you are using.
Click Generate report.
The door events are listed in the report pane.
To view the corresponding video of an event in a tile, do the following:
Select an item in the report pane, and click
NOTE: If the event is not associated with a camera, then you receive a message that says “No camera is attached to the selected event”. Click OK.
If the event is associated with more that one camera, the Playback dialog box opens.
- From the Select camera drop-down list, select which camera to view.
Click View ().
A Monitoring task opens in a new Browser window, and playback video associated with the selected event is displayed in the canvas. You can control the video using widgets in the dashboard.
- Select an item in the report pane, and click View.