You can modify cardholder groups from the Access control task in Web Client.
Make sure you have the Security Center privilege to modify cardholder groups. Privileges are assigned in Security Center Config Tool.
Before you begin
- Select the Access control task from the Web Client home page.
In the selector pane, click a cardholder group.
The cardholder group’s configuration appears on the right.
Edit the cardholder group’s properties:
- Entity’s given name.
- Optional information regarding the entity.
- Email address
- Email address for the cardholder group. The email address can be used to send emails or to email reports to the group.
- Group available for visitors
- Set this to ON if this group will be used for visitors.
- Define the cardholder group members using the and buttons. Both individual cardholders and other cardholder groups can be members.
- Partitions this cardholder group is a member of. Partitions determine which
Center users have access to this
entity. Only accepted users of the partition can view or modify the cardholder group.
- To add a partition, click .
- To remove a partition, select the partition and click .
- Access rules
- Access rules that apply to this cardholder group. NOTE: The access rules displayed with a yellow background are inherited and cannot be removed.
- To add an access rule, click .
- To remove an access rule, select the access rule and click .
- Click Save ().