When you export video files in Web Client, there are multiple states that the export can be in.
The possible export states of the video files are:
- The export operation is queued, but not started.
- The export is in progress (creation of the G64 file). The progress is indicated by the number of bytes transferred.
- If you chose to export in ASF format, this step comes after the Exporting step. The progress is indicated by the percentage of work completed.
- The export operation has been cancelled by the user or administrator.
- The export failed.
- The export completed successfully.