You can specify a date and time range to filter your report queries.
You can choose between a relative date or a specific date::
What you should know
- A relative time range using the last number of seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, or years. The report results will be different every time, since the time range is based on the current time.
- An absolute date and time range using From and To fields. The same report results will be produced every time you run the query.
If the time range is invalid, the panel turns red and you cannot generate the report.
- In a reporting task, select a Time range mode.
- If you selected Relative time range mode, select the number of seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, or years.
If you selected Absolute time range mode, do one of the
- Edit the From and To date and time fields.
- Click the calendar or clock icons to edit the time range using the date-time widget.
- To pick a date, click on a date in the calendar.
- To zoom out and view a whole year, twelve years, or twelve decades, click the calendar heading.
- To zoom in, click on the desired decade, year, or month.
- To pick a time, select a time from the clock drop-down list.