You can delete credentials from the Access control task in Web Client.
Make sure you have the Security Center privilege to delete credentials. Privileges are assigned in Security Center Config Tool.
Before you begin
The Delete button is greyed out when you do not have privileges to delete credentials.
What you should know
- Select the Access control task from the Web Client home page.
- At the top of the selector pane, rest your mouse pointer over the entity type (Cardholder groups by default).
- From the drop-down list, click Credentials.
- In the selector pane, click a credential.
- Click Delete ().
- In the Delete dialog box, click Yes.