You can configure a credential’s properties, and assign it to a cardholder.
Make sure you have the Security Center privilege to modify credentials. Privileges are assigned in Security Center Config Tool.
Before you begin
- Select the Access control task from the Web Client home page.
- At the top of the selector pane, rest your mouse pointer over the entity type (Cardholder groups by default).
- From the drop-down list, click Credentials.
In the selector pane, click a credential.
The credential’s configuration appears on the right.
In the Properties tab, configure the credential’s
- Entity’s given name.NOTE: The entity name is editable, except if it is a federated entity. Federated entity names belong to the original system and cannot be changed on the Federation™.
- Optional information regarding the entity.
- Credential information
- This section shows details about the credential. If the credential is an access control card, the format is shown. This information is read-only.
- This section shows whether the credential status is Active or Inactive/Lost/Stolen/ Expired. It also displays the date and time when the credential was attributed to this state. Set the Status, Activation date, and Expiration date for specific cardholders.
- Partitions this credential is a member of. Partitions determine which Security
Center users have access to this entity.
Only accepted users of the partition can view or modify the credential.
- To add a partition, click .
- To remove a partition, select the partition and click .
- Click Save ().