[KBA-78970] Cannot delete Mercury MR panels from Mercury EP controllers in Config Tool
This article explains why you might not be able to delete a Mercury MR panel from a Mercury EP controller in Config Tool.
You cannot delete a Mercury MR panel from a Mercury EP controller that is enrolled in Security Center because the delete button is greyed out.
The Mercury MR panel must be offline in Security Center before you can delete it.
- In Config Tool, open the Access control task.
- Click Roles and units, select the Synergis™ unit, and click the Peripherals tab.
- Ensure that the MR panel is not controlling any doors or zones.
- Disconnect the panel, one of the following ways:
- Disconnect power from the panel and wait until it goes offline in Config Tool.
- Select the panel in the Peripherals tab, click Edit, then change the Address of the panel so it disconnects from the EP controller and goes offline in Config Tool.
- Select the panel in the Peripherals tab, then click .