[KBA-76671] Time issues on BCD servers cause Axis motion events, Media Router, and Archiver problems
Security Center processes are sensitive to small time discrepancies that cause them to hang and fail due to a known HPE server BIOS issue.
This issue affects HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 and HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9 servers running Windows 2012.
- The Media Router role might lose connection to the Archiver servers.
- Archiver processes might temporarily go offline, affecting live and recording video.
- Axis motion green timeline marks and events might be lost.
CauseThis issue only occurs when the Date and Time settings in the BIOS are set as follows:
- Daylight Savings Time is set to Enabled.
- Time Format is set to Local Time.
To resolve this issue, open the Date and Time settings in BIOS. Set the Daylight Savings Time option to Disabled, and then set the Time Format to Local Time.
For more information, you can review the article from the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Support Center by clicking here.