[KBA-75161] Maps imported from PDF documents with a large page size appear pale and difficult to read in Security Center
When you import an image from a PDF that has a large page size into Security Center, the image is not rendered properly and appears pale and difficult to read.
When you import a map from a PDF file that has a large page size, the image appears pale and is difficult to read.
When the page size of the source PDF is large, for example 48 x 36 in., you cannot select a high enough resolution to produce a clear image.
- Open the PDF document in your local PDF file viewer, and click Print.
- In the dialog box that opens, under Printer, select the option to print the image to another PDF file.
- In the document sizing area, select Standard A1 (8.5x11) for the page size and select Shrink oversized pages.
- Click Print and then save the file to disk.
- In Security Center, import the new image to your map. For an existing map, you can use the Edit background option in the Config Tool to replace the old image with the new one.