When failover is configured on the Archiver role that is used by a Wearable Camera Manager role, you receive an Archiver cannot have failover when using wearable cameras warning message.
Failover and redundant archiving are not supported on Archiver roles used for wearable (or body-worn) cameras.
- In the Config Tool home page, open the Video task and select the Wearable Camera Manager role.
- Click the Properties tab and click Show advanced
- From the Default archiver drop-down list, select an Archiver that does not have failover configured.
- Select or enter the port that you require.
- Click Apply.IMPORTANT: You must generate new configuration files for your camera stations after changing these settings. See Configuration file errors for body-worn cameras.
- In Config
Tool, open the Area
- Select a wearable camera user () and click the Properties tab.
- Under Advanced settings, select the Archiver and the Linked camera from their respective drop-down lists.
- Click Apply.