The Archives report in Security Desk is empty. This occurs when the download or upload process times out.
- Download processing issues when copying from camera to download folder location.
- G64 file conversion processing issues.
- G64 file conversions in progress.
- Upload processing to Security Center archive times out.
- In the Genetec Clearance™ Uploader event logs, check that the files were downloaded.
- In Security
Desk check that the
downloaded files are in the archives folder.
For example, C:\VideoArchives\Archiver\0000166\2018-02-26.
- If you see .G64 mentioned in the archives folder file path, wait
a few minutes.
The role needs time to convert the files so that the Archiver can read them.
- If the Archiver is still empty or unresponsive, do the following:
- In Config Tool, deactivate and activate the Wearable Camera Manager role.
- In Config Tool, deactivate and activate the Archiver role.
- In Security Desk generate the Archives report again.