If your building requirements change after it has been set up in Security Center, you can add floors in the Otis Compass plugin.
In the Otis CompassPlus™ system, floors are identified by the name of the plugin role and their security identifier.
What you should know
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Select the Otis Compass plugin from the entity browser, and then click the Building tab.
- In the floors section, click Show unassigned floors ().
- Select an unassigned floor and click Add floor ().
In the Add floor dialog box, select Create new
area or Use existing area.
- If you are creating an area entity, type a name and description for the area.
- If you are assigning the floor to an existing area entity, click Select area choose a floor, then press OK.
- Click OK, and then click Apply.
If you need to change the floor number, you must do so from the Area view task.