To have elevators respond differently for specific types of cardholders or cardholder groups, such as a person with a disability or VIP status, you must apply a special label to their profile.
What you should know
- Special passenger labels are created in the CompassPlus™ system. For more information on how they are configured, contact your Otis representative.
- Special labels appear in Security Center the first time the Otis Compass plugin role is connected to the CompassPlus™ system.
- The behavior of elevators changes depending on the settings that were configured for that label in the CompassPlus™ system.
- If you have multiple Otis systems, you can apply different rules for each system.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Access Control task.
- Click the Cardholders and credentials view, select a cardholder or cardholder group, and then click the Otis Compass tab.
If you manage more than one Otis system, select a system.
- (Optional) To apply the special labels to the selected cardholder, disable Inherit from group.
In the Special labels section, enable the applicable
- Click Apply.