If your building requirements change after it has been set up in Security Center, you can add landings in the Otis Compass plugin.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Select the Otis Compass plugin from the entity browser and click on the Building page
- In the Floors section, select a floor.
- At the bottom of the Landings section, click Add landing ()
In the Add landing dialog box, enter the following
- Name of the landing entity.
- Description of the landing entity.
- Elevator group ID
- ID of the elevator group that services the landing.
- Floor that the landing corresponds to.
- Door side
- The door of the elevator car that opens at the landing.
- Click Add and close, and then click Apply.
If necessary, you can assign access control rules to a landing from the Identity tab of the area entity in the Area view task. For information about applying access control rules, see the Security Center Administrator Guide.