The Otis Compass plugin integrates the Otis CompassPlus™ Destination Management system into Security Center. Using the plugin, you can manage and monitor your elevators and cardholders in Security Center.
- Connect the Otis Compass plugin role to one or more CompassPlus™ systems.
- Synchronize the destination entry devices from the CompassPlus™ system in Security Center.
- Create entities (floors, landings, and so on) in Security Center to match the physical building that is managed by the CompassPlus™ system.
- Configure elevator dispatch options for Destination Entry Computers (DEC), such as the mode of operation for the computers, authorized floors, access rules, and so on.
- Assign default floors to cardholders and cardholder groups, as well as special passenger labels from the CompassPlus™ system.
- Exempt cardholders and cardholder groups from the DEC access rules.
- Receive and monitor CompassPlus™ events in Security Desk as custom events.
- Map elevator cars from the CompassPlus™ system to elevator entities in Security Center, and monitor events related to those elevator cars in Security Desk.
- Investigate past CompassPlus™ system events using the
- report (plugin-specific report)
- Manually dispatch elevators from Security Desk.
- Divide your building into segments to provide different dispatch rules to groups of passengers.
- Lock and unlock floors from Security Desk to temporarily override the access control rules in response to an emergency.