If access control rules are not set up in the Otis CompassPlus™ system, you can apply rules from Security Center.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Select the plugin role from the entity browser, and click the Properties tab.
In the Access control section, adjust the following
- Ignore exit rules
- Disable this option to enforce access rules for
cardholders who are exiting at elevator landings.CAUTION:Before disabling this setting, review the access control rules that have been configured in Security Center. If you enforce exit rules for the CompassPlus™ system and the access control settings are not configured properly, cardholders might be denied access to an elevator.
- Always authorize default floors
- Enable this option to give cardholders and cardholder groups access to a specific floor, regardless of existing access rules.
If you want cardholders or cardholder groups to always have access to a
specific floor, regardless of existing access rules, enable the
Always authorize default floors option.
NOTE: To assign a default floor to a cardholder or cardholder group, see Assigning default floors to cardholders.
- Click Apply.