You can upgrade Otis Compass plugin from version 3.1 directly to version 3.2.
Before you begin
What you should know
- You can upgrade directly from version 3.1 to the new version.
- The plugin must be upgraded on all Security Center client and server computers.
- An upgrade keeps your current entities and their configuration, and all event notifications.
- It is not required to uninstall the plugin before upgrading to the new version.
- (Optional) As a precaution, you can back up the Directory database and the plugin database before the upgrade.
- Install the new version of the plugin.
Deactivate the plugin role, and then activate it.
The plugin is ready for use.
Schedule database backups and cleanups.