To review and investigate events from the Otis CompassPlus™ system, such as access events, dispatch events, or the connection between a destination entry computer (DEC) and a Destination Entry Server (DES), you can use the Otis Compass activities report in Security Desk.
- From the home page in Security Desk, open the Otis Compass activities report.
Set up the query filters for your report. Choose one or more of the following filters:
- Select which Otis Compass plugin entities to investigate.
- Select the CompassPlus™ events of interest.
- Time range
- Define the time range for the query. The range can be defined for a specific period or for global units of time such as the last day or the last week.
Click Generate report.
The CompassPlus™ system events are listed in the report pane. The following report pane columns are available for this report:
- Event name.
- Associated on which the event occurred.
- Date and time that the event occurred.
- Description of the event.
- Cardholder that triggered the event.
- Cardholder credential that was used at the reader.
- Reader or DEC from which the event was triggered.
- Floor (area entity) that was requested.
- Floor ID
- Floor ID that was requested.
- Door side
- Door side that was requested.
- Car ID
- Elevator car ID that was dispatched.
- Security Center user who triggered the event.
- Access control unit that the reader is connected to.
- Elevator entity that was dispatched.