AutoVu™Genetec Patroller™ 6.5 SR3 is a limited availability release.
- Shared permit hits in Plate link
- The Plate link feature in Genetec Patroller™, which shares license plate reads between patrol vehicles, can now detect if vehicles with the same shared permit are parked in zones that use different permit restrictions.
- Auto-accept overtime and permit hits
- Additional settings have been added to the Genetec
Patroller™ Config Tool which let you modify
the patrol vehicle operator workflow to remove the need to manually accept
From the Operation page in Genetec Patroller™ Config Tool, the following settings are available:
- Overtime tab:
- Auto-accept overtime hits
- Permits tab:
- Auto-accept permit hits
- Auto-accept shared permit hits
- Overtime tab:
- Improved plate read location accuracy
- You can now add additional precision to the latitude and longitude values associated with license plate reads. This precision might be required if, for example, ticketing agents are dispatched from a head office when infractions are detected by patrol vehicles. Note that to provide this additional precision, you must enter camera position measurements the Sharp Portal. For more information on defining the camera position, see Configuring camera settings for the SharpX in the Sharp Administrator Guide 11.7.
- AutoVu™ Navigation available in stand-alone mode
- When Genetec Patroller™ is installed in stand-alone mode, the system can now access the AutoVu™ Navigation hardware in the patrol vehicle's LPR Processing Unit. This allows the system to associate accurate location information with license plate reads and hits.
- Dash character in exported license plate read
- Using the new #ActualPlate# attribute in the
HitExportTemplate.xml template, you can now include the
dash character in exported plate reads. For example, the license plate
ABC-123 can be exported as follows:
- Using the default line <PlateRead>#PLATE_READ#</PlateRead>, the exported plate read is ABC123.
- If you replace the default with <PlateRead>#ActualPlate#</PlateRead>, the dash is included. The exported plate read is ABC-123.
- Dilution of precision analytics
- When using the Hit export plugin, you can now include several new analytics
that measure the dilution of precision (DOP) of the global positioning
For satellites to accurately triangulate your location, they should ideally be spaced as far apart as possible in the sky. DOP describes the temporary reduction of the ability of the system to precisely geocode your location due to the current position of the satellites.
The following plate read analytics fields are available through the HitExportTemplate.xml file. The read analytics can be accessed using the generic #Analytics()# token.
- Parking Enforcement Essential
- The new Parking Enforcement Essential license is now available for
Patroller™. The Essential
configuration is similar to the City configuration, with the
- You can configure the system for either overtime enforcement or permit enforcement, but not both.
- You cannot configure shared permits.
- Auto-selection of overtime zones is disabled.
- Plate link is disabled.
- Wheel imaging is disabled.