You can configure preset DTMF tones in Sipelia™ and send the configured DTMF tones by clicking the icons that are available in the call's Conversation window.
What you should know
- Once you configure DTMF preset tones, they will be accessible from a Call window. You can then click a button on the keypad to send a series of DTMF tones such as 123.
- Log on to Security Center using Config Tool, and then open the Plugins task.
- Select the Sipelia™ Plugin role, and then click Servers.
- In the DTMF presets section, click Add () to add a new preset.
Enter a name, a preset tone and a description.
- Name: Not mandatory, maximum 250 characters.
- Preset tones: Limited size. Can only contain the following characters : 0-9, #, *.
- Description: Not mandatory, maximum 250 characters.
When a tone is selected, you can.
The tone is now added to the list.
- Click Delete to delete this tone from the list.
- Click Edit () to edit this tone.
- Click the green/red light to activate or deactivate this tone. A deactivated tone will not be available for the call.