If the Sipelia™ plugin has an entity warning with the message: Message broker connection failed because of invalid credentials, it means that the RabbitMQ message broker username and/or password is incorrect in the Sipelia™ configuration.
What you should know
- During the installation of Sipelia Server, you must provide the RabbitMQ message broker username and password which are then created on the RabbitMQ server by the installer.
- The RabbitMQ credentials you create during the Sipelia™ installation are automatically stored the Sipelia™ configuration.
- If the credentials were not loaded properly by Sipelia™ or if they were modified on the RabbitMQ server, you must enter them manually in Config Tool, in the General tab of the Sipelia™ plugin.
- You can add, delete, or edit your existing credentials from the RabbitMQ web portal (http://localhost:15671).
- If you have lost your RabbitMQ credentials, you can reset them.
To troubleshoot this issue, verify that the correct credentials are being used in the Sipelia™ configuration:
- Log on toSecurity Centerusing Config Tool
- Open the Plugins task and click the Sipelia™ plugin.
- Click the General tab.
- In the Message broker section, verify that the Username and Password match those that you created for RabbitMQ during the Sipelia™ plugin installation.