If communication with the Message broker server is lost, the Sipelia™ plugin cannot function. To reduce the possibility of system downtime, you can install RabbitMQ on multiple servers.
What you should know
- If communication with the Message broker server is lost, the Sipelia™ plugin shows the error Message broker connection failed to all the configured hosts.
- Servers are prioritized according to the order in which they appear in Config Tool. Sipelia™ connects to the topmost Message Broker server first. If it fails to connect, Sipelia™ continues down the server list until a connection is established.
From the Sipelia™ installation package,
double-click on setup.exe to run the product's
The product's InstallShield Wizard dialog box opens.
Select the installation language, and then click
This language selection does not limit the language availability of the installed software. The Sipelia™ user interface appears in the language that is selected for Security Center.
- Click Next.
- Read the license agreement, accept the terms, and then click Next.
- Select a folder location to install the product, and then click Next.
- In the Custom Setup dialog box, select only the RabbitMQ Server component.
- Click Next.
Enter the Username and Password
used for RabbitMQ. This account will be created after the RabbitMQ installation.
IMPORTANT: All RabbitMQ instances must be configured to use the same credentials.
By default, RabbitMQ uses port 5671 for secure SSL communication. You can
modify the port if the default does not match your network architecture or
NOTE: If you modify the RabbitMQ port, you must then change the port in the Message Broker server settings.
- Click Install.
- When the RabbitMQ installation is complete, click Finish.