If you can see video during SIP video calls but you have no recording in the database, you might have recording options that are not configured properly.
- Make sure that your license supports the recording of call sessions.
- Log on to Security Center with Config Tool, and then open the Plugins task.
- Select the Sipelia™ Plugin role, and then click Recording.
- Make sure that User recording and Device recording are enabled.
- If you have no recording associated with specific users, open the Security task, and then select the user entity involved in the issue.
- In the VoIP page, make sure that the Record audio and video property is turned on or inherits the default value from the Sipelia™ Plugin role.
- If you still have problems recording call sessions, try restarting the Genetec Server.