Using the SDS Guardian plugin, you can monitor gunshot events and alarms reported by Guardian Sensors in Security Center.
- Connect to a Guardian Gateway server.
- Add Guardian Sensors to maps using the Config Tool Map designer task.
- Link cameras to Guardian Sensors to view video related to SDS Guardian alarms and events in real-time.
- Monitor SDS Guardian gunshot events and alarms in the Security Desk Maps, Monitoring, and Alarm monitoring tasks.
- Monitor SDS Guardian Sensor health events and alarms in the Security Desk Maps, Monitoring, and Alarm monitoring tasks.
- Follow a trail of active sensors on the Security Desk map to get an idea of when and where a shooting occurred in your building.
- Generate a report of gunshot events and sensor health events.
- Configure the plugin to automatically bookmark video when gunshots are detected.
Configure the plugin to report a sensor health alarm when an SDS - Sensor warning event occurs.