With each release, new features, enhancements, or resolved issues are added to the product.
The following capabilities are now available.
- Support sensor firmware R2.6.0
- Guardian Sensors that run firmware R2.6.0 can now be added to Security Center that runs SDS Guardian 3.1 plugin.
- Bookmark upon gunshot detection
- When a sensor detects a gunshot, the plugin automatically adds bookmarks to the video of all cameras assigned to the sensor.
- Alarms for sensor health events
- When a sensor reports an SDS - Sensor warning event, the plugin automatically triggers an SDS - Sensor Health Alarm.
- Sensor icons on maps indicate multiple gunshots
- Gunshot icon indicates if there were multiple gunshots.
- Jump from sensor on map to related camera video in the Monitoring task
- Double-click a sensor on the map to open the Monitoring task. If cameras are associated to the sensor, the camera's live video is shown in the tile.
To learn more about what you can do with the plugin, refer to What is the SDS Guardian plugin?.