[KBA-79059] Compatibility issue with Security Center 220.127.116.11
This article explains a compatibility issue with Security Center 18.104.22.168.
After an upgrade, the Directory role keeps restarting or the expansion servers do not connect.
This issue applies when your expansion servers are running Security Center 22.214.171.124 and your main server is running 5.9.0.x, 5.9.1.x, 5.9.2.x, 5.9.4.x, or a later version.
A coding issue.
- If you are upgrading a Security Center 126.96.36.199 - 5.9.2.x system, upgrade to 188.8.131.52 or later using the normal upgrade steps.
- If you are upgrading a Security
184.108.40.206 system, use the following upgrade path:
- Upgrade the expansion servers to 220.127.116.11 or later.
- Upgrade the main server to 18.104.22.168 or later.
- If you already upgraded your main server to Security Center 22.214.171.124 or later and have any 126.96.36.199 expansion servers, upgrade all your expansion servers to 188.8.131.52 or later.
If you are currently unable to upgrade your 184.108.40.206 expansion servers, you can install a hotfix on the expansion servers that resolves the incompatibility in 220.127.116.11. To acquire the hotfix, contact Genetec™ Technical Support.