You must install the Interview Roomapplication on a Security Center server and Security Desk workstations.
Before you begin
Although it is possible to host plugin roles on any server, it is a best practice to install the application on a dedicated expansion server for the best system performance.
What you should know
- Open the GTAP Product Download page.
- From the Download Finder list, select your version of Security Center.
- Search for your package by name and download it.
Click the downloaded .exe file to unzip it.
By default, the file is unzipped to C:\Genetec.
- Close Security Desk and Config Tool.
- Open the extracted folder, right-click the setup.exe file, and select Run as administrator.
- Follow the installation instructions.
On the Installation Wizard Completed page,
IMPORTANT: The Restart Genetec™ Server option is selected by default. You can clear this option if you do not want to restart the Genetec™ Server process immediately. However, the process must be restarted to complete the installation.
After you finish
- Repeat this procedure to install the application on the associated Security Desk workstations.
- Create the Interview Room plugin role.