To run the latest release of the DMP intrusion panel extension, you can upgrade directly from any earlier version of the extension.
What you should know
- You can upgrade directly from any earlier version of the DMP extension.
- An upgrade keeps your current entities and their configuration.
- The Directory database contains all your DMP entities.
- The Intrusion Manager database contains all your DMP event notifications.
- It is best practice to back up your databases before an upgrade.
- (Optional) Open Server Admin and back up the Directory database.
- In Config Tool, make sure the Intrusion Manager role is running.
- (Optional) From the Intrusion Manager role, click the Resources tab, and then back up the database.
- From the Intrusion Manager role, make sure that your DMP intrusion panels are connected.
- Download and install the new extension.
From the Intrusion Manager role, click the Extensions
tab, and confirm that you have the new options shown in the following image.
- Click the Resources tab, and schedule regular backups and cleanups of the role database.