Before you can enroll your DMP intrusion panel using the Integrator connection, you must configure the Integrator Path.
Before you begin
- Download and install DMP Remote Link.
- Make sure that your DMP intrusion panel is running firmware version
193NOTE: Firmware 193 is only compatible with 150/550-series DMP intrusion panels.
- Prepare the DMP intrusion panel for enrollment.
The Integrator connection gives integrators a connection that does not take up an existing port on the panel. This means that one panel can be simultaneously connected to DMP Remote Link, DMP Entré, and Security Center.
What you should know
Use DMP Remote Link to configure the following settings in the Integrator Path
- Connection: Net.
- Incoming TCP Port: The port used by Security Center to connect to the panel.
- Integrator IP: The IP address of the Intrusion Manager server.
- Passphrase: Leave blank.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Intrusion detection task.
- From the entity browser, select the Intrusion Manager role.
Click Intrusion detection unit ().
The Manual add window opens.
Configure the following settings:
NOTE: Leave the Remote key field blank even if there is a remote key configured on the panel.
- IP address: The IP address of the DMP intrusion panel.
- Port: The port that was set as the Incoming TCP port on the DMP panel.
- Account number: The account number of the DMP intrusion panel.
- Remote key: Leave blank.
- Click Add and close.
The panel is enrolled.