Using the BuyTime plugin, you can authorize users and cardholders to postpone the scheduled arming of intrusion detection areas. You create arming profiles with the plugin to manage when intrusion detection areas are armed, who can postpone the arming schedule of those areas, and where the schedule can be postponed from.
- Create arming profiles.
- Set an arming schedule for intrusion detection areas.
- Create event-to-actions using BuyTime custom events.
- Enable cardholders to request extensions (postpone the arming schedule of intrusion detection areas) by presenting their badges within a configured time frame.
- Enable users to request extensions (postpone the arming schedule of intrusion detection areas) from the Security Desk Monitoring task.
- Generate BuyTime user activity reports.