Using the BuyTime user activity report task in Security Desk, you can generate a report on when users postponed arming schedules.
What you should know
- You must be granted the BuyTime activities privilege to use the BuyTime user activity report task.
- To generate reports on when cardholders postponed arming schedules, you can use the Cardholder activities or Credential activites tasks in Security Desk.
- From the Security Desk home page, open the BuyTime user activity report task.
- In the Filters tab, select the users or user groups you want to query.
- Specify a time range for the report.
- Click Generate report.
The query results are displayed in the report pane.
You can print or export the report.