The cumulative update must be installed on all Security Center 5.6 SR1 computers that have the Server, Client, or Web Client installed.
Before you begin
Make sure Security Center 5.6 SR1 software is installed.
Download the cumulative update from the Genetec™ Technical Assistance Portal
- From the hamburger drop-down list , go to the page.
- Under Download Finder, select Security Center > 5.6 > SR1.
- Scroll to the section Cumulative Updates, and download the package Security Center v 5.6 SR1 CU1.
- Exit from all Genetec™ applications (Config Tool, Security Desk, and so on).
- From the cumulative update zip file (GSC_5.6 SR1_CU1.zip), extract CU1 for Genetec™ Security Center 5.6.exe.
- Right-click the extracted .exe file, and select Run as administrator.
- Once the InstallShield has finished analyzing your computer to begin the installation, click Update.
- Click Finish.