To speed up the KiwiVision™ video analytics set up process for a video unit, you can use a previously saved KiwiVision™ settings file (.ks).
Before you begin
- Ensure that you have enough licenses available for the intrusion detectors that you want to add.
- Ensure that the video units that you want to set up for KiwiVision™ video analytics are available in Config Tool and are ready to be configured.
What you should know
The Import from file... option is only compatible with configuration files that were exported from KiwiVision™ video analytics or legacy XML configuration settings file (.xml) exported from KiwiVision™ Configuration.
- From the Config Tool home page, click Tasks and open the Video task.
- Select a camera in the left navigation pane.
- Click Video analytics.
Import settings using one of the following methods:
- Click Add () to add an intrusion detector (), then click From file...
- Select an existing intrusion detector, click the General tab, then in the General section click Import from file...
Navigate to the settings file (.ks) that you require and
The imported file immediately overwrites all current settings.Tip: You can also import settings from a legacy KiwiVision™ settings files (.xml).
- (Optional) Modify any settings as required.
- Click Apply to ensure that all your changes are applied to the intrusion detector.