You must configure the KiwiVision Manager role settings so that you can manage KiwiVision™ video analytics in Security Center and synchronize analytics with the KiwiVision™ video analytics database.
Before you begin
- Create the KiwiVision™ Manager role.
- Make sure that you know the KiwiVision™ video analytics database server location and database name.
- If you want to create analyzers on different machines, the analyzers must access the database using TCP/IP. The Database server cannot be local, the database must have a specific name, and the SQL server must be configured so that it is accessible by the analyzers.
What you should know
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Select the KiwiVision™ Manager from the entity browser, and click the Identity tab if you want to change any of the Identity tab settings.
- (Optional) Select the KiwiVision™ Manager from the entity browser, and click the Resources tab if you want to change the KiwiVision™ Manager database settings.
- Click Apply.