If the production image version of your Synergis™ appliance is 3.x, the Synergis™ Softwire upgrade path you must follow depends on the Synergis™ Softwire version currently on your appliance.
What you should know
- If your current Synergis™ Softwire version is below 10.7, upgrade to Synergis™ Softwire 10.7.
- Upgrade to Synergis™ Softwire 10.11 SR1.
- From Synergis™ Appliance Portal, click .
Verify whether the following are installed on your Synergis™ appliance, and use the links to install
the missing components in the following order:
- Management framework 5.1
- Service stack 20190923
- (Optional) Latest cumulative security rollupNOTE: For more information see Applying a cumulative security rollup to a Synergis™ appliance through Synergis™ Appliance Portal.
- (Optional) Framework 4.7.2 runtime
environmentNOTE: Framework 4.7.2 is only required if you want to use Axis with Synergis™ Softwire 11.0.0. Failure to update the runtime environment results in Axis controllers not coming online after upgrading to Synergis™ Softwire 11.0.0.
- Upgrade to Synergis™ Softwire 11.0.1.