To speed up the KiwiVision™ video analytics setup of a video unit, you can import analytics configurations that were saved as KiwiVision™ settings files to apply the same configuration to multiple cameras.
Before you begin
- Ensure that you have enough licenses available for the analytics scenarios that you want to add.
- Ensure that the video units that you want to set up for KiwiVision™ video analytics are available in Config Tool.
The following files are compatible for import:
What you should know
- Configuration files that were exported from the KiwiVision™ video analytics module
- Legacy XML configuration files (.xml) exported from
Configuration.NOTE: Importing a legacy XML configuration file creates a Custom Intrusion Detector scenario.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Video task.
- From the area view, select a camera onto which you want to apply the analytics scenario.
- Click the Video analytics tab.
Open the Options page by clicking .
Click Import to open the file explorer.
- Navigate to the settings file (.ks or .xml) that you want to import, and click Open.
- Click Apply.
A scenario configuration is created from the imported settings.