You can view the I/O configurations (controlled access points, doors, and elevators) of access control units, using the I/O configuration report.
What you should know
For example, you can use the I/O configuration report to search a for a specific door, and see how the access through each door side is configured (REX, readers, I/O modules, and so on).
- Open the I/O configuration task.
Set up the query filters for your report. Choose one or more of the following
- Access control units
- Select the access control units to investigate.
- Custom fields
- Restrict the search to a predefined custom field for the entity. This filter only appears if custom fields are defined for the entity, and if the custom field was made visible to you when it was created or last configured.
- Select the devices to investigate.
- Specify the areas where the devices are located.
Click Generate report.
The input and output configurations of the selected access control units are listed in the report pane.