You can investigate events that occur in intrusion detection areas (Intrusion detection area master armed, Intrusion detection area duress, Intrusion detection area input trouble, and so on), using the Intrusion detection area activities report.
What you should know
- From the home page, open the Intrusion detection area activities task.
Set up the query filters for your report. Choose one or more of the following
- Intrusion detection areas
- Select the intrusion detection areas to investigate.
- Restrict the search to specific cardholders or cardholder groups.
- Custom fields
- Restrict the search to a predefined custom field for the entity. This filter only appears if custom fields are defined for the entity, and if the custom field was made visible to you when it was created or last configured.
- Event timestamp
- Define the time range for the query. The range can be defined for a specific period or for global time units, such as the previous week or the previous month.
- Select the events of interest. The event types available depend on the task you are using.
Click Generate report.
The intrusion detection area events are listed in the report pane.
- To show the corresponding video of an event in a tile,
double-click or drag the item from the report pane to the canvas.
If there is no camera associated to the intrusion detection area, the intrusion detection area icon is displayed.
- To control the selected tile, use the intrusion detection area widget.