If you have an unidentifiable card, you can find the cardholder or visitor it belongs to by presenting the card at a USB reader or door.
Before you begin
Make sure that you have a USB reader connected to your computer, or that there is a door you can present the card at.
From the home page, open one of the following tasks:
- For cardholders, click Cardholder management.
- For visitors, click Visitor management.
- At the top of the task window, click .
From the drop-down list in the search window, select one of the following:
- USB Reader
- A USB reader that is connected to your computer.
- An access point close by.
- Present the card to the device selected in the previous step.
Watch this video to learn more. Click the Captions icon (CC) to turn on video captions in one of the available languages. If using Internet Explorer, the video might not display. To fix this, open the Compatibility View Settings and clear Display intranet sites in Compatibility View.