To add video units and assign an administrator username to one or more Stratocast™ accounts, you must first create a client account.
Before you begin
What you should know
- Click .
Enter the following and then click Next:
- Account name
- The name of your client’s account. This is the name that the client is identified by in the Client accounts page.
- The country that the client is located in. The country that you select is used to
choose the closest data center to your individual
IMPORTANT: Selecting the correct country ensures that your client's data travels the quickest and shortest possible route to get to Stratocast™.
- Time zone
- The time zone that the client is located in.
- Client reference number
- A reference number that is used to identify this client in your accounting system. The client reference number is included in your billing statements.
- Subscription term
- The duration of the term of your client's Stratocast™ subscription. For information about
subscriptions, see www.stratocast.com. IMPORTANT: You can only change the subscription term if the client account does not have any cameras in the Enrolled state. Once cameras are enrolled, the subscription starts and you can no longer change the subscription term. Also, you cannot change the current term if all cameras are deleted from the client account.
- Stratocast™ Control Protocol (SCP) cameras
- Select this check box to enable support for SCP cameras.
In the Client address section, enter the client's
address and then click Next.
NOTE: The country that was entered on the previous section (Account information) is displayed in the Country field. If you need to change it, return to the Account information section.
In the Client administrator section, enter the client
administrator’s full name and the following:
- The language of the user interface. The user must log off and then log on for this change to take effect.
- Identity provider
- The Internet site that provides the user with their user account, which enables single sign-on access to the system.
- The username of the valid user account that is required to log on
to the system. To better manage your accounts, you can add the same username to multiple
Stratocast™ accounts and for different user levels. For example, the same username can be assigned for
an integrator user in one account and a client administrator in another
account.NOTE: The Username field can only be edited after the user has activated their account.
- (Optional) Clear the Same as username check box, and enter an email address if you want the user to receive emails at a different email address to the one in the Username field. Select this check box if you want the Username and Email address values to be the same.
- Click Create.
Watch this video to learn more. Click the Captions icon (CC) to turn on video captions in one of the available languages. If using Internet Explorer, the video might not display. To fix this, open the Compatibility View Settings and clear Display intranet sites in Compatibility View.