After users have been added to your integrator account, you can modify their information even if they have not yet activated their Stratocast™ account.
What you should know
If your username is registered to multiple Stratocast™
accounts, select an
- Click Configurations (), and then click the Additional users tab.
- Search for or select a user, and then click Edit details.
In the Edit dialog box, modify the following, as
- First name
- The user’s first name (or given name).
- Last name
- The user’s last name (or surname).
- Phone number
- The user's phone number.
- The language of the user interface. The user must log off and then log on for this change to take effect.
- Identity provider
- The Internet site that provides the user with their user account, which enables single sign-on access to the system.
- The username of the valid user account that is required to log on
to the system. To better manage your accounts, you can add the same username to multiple
Stratocast™ accounts and for different user levels. For example, the same username can be assigned for
an integrator user in one account and a client administrator in another
account.NOTE: The Username field can only be edited after the user has activated their account.
- (Optional) Clear the Same as username check box, and enter an email address if you want the user to receive emails at a different email address to the one in the Username field. Select this check box if you want the Username and Email address values to be the same.
- (Optional) If the user cannot find the original activation email that you sent, click Resend activation email. The activation email includes information on how to activate your Stratocast™ account.
- Click Save.
Watch this video to learn more. Click the Captions icon (CC) to turn on video captions in one of the available languages. If using Internet Explorer, the video might not display. To fix this, open the Compatibility View Settings and clear Display intranet sites in Compatibility View.