After a client account has been created and an administrator has been assigned, you can modify the account administrator's information after the client account is active.
What you should know
If you are the client administrator, that is, you are either an integrator administrator or integrator user whose username is also registered as the client administrator of a client account, you can only modify your information by changing your personal preferences.
- Click Clients, search for the client account, and then select the administrator from the Administrator column.
In the administrator’s Edit page, modify the following parameters, as
- First name
- The user’s first name (or given name).
- Last name
- The user’s last name (or surname).
- Phone number
- The user's phone number.
- The language of the user interface. The user must log off and then log on for this change to take effect.
- Identity provider
- The Internet site that provides the user with their user account, which enables single sign-on access to the system.
- The username of the valid user account that is required to log on
to the system. To better manage your accounts, you can add the same username to multiple
Stratocast™ accounts and for different user levels. For example, the same username can be assigned for
an integrator user in one account and a client administrator in another
account.NOTE: The Username field can only be edited after the user has activated their account.
- (Optional) Clear the Same as username check box, and enter an email address if you want the user to receive emails at a different email address to the one in the Username field. Select this check box if you want the Username and Email address values to be the same.
- Click Save, or navigate back to cancel your changes and exit the page.
- If you modified the Identity provider or Username fields, you are notified that a new activation email will be automatically sent. Click Continue to send the new activation email.
Watch this video to learn more. Click the Captions icon (CC) to turn on video captions in one of the available languages. If using Internet Explorer, the video might not display. To fix this, open the Compatibility View Settings and clear Display intranet sites in Compatibility View.