To change the language of the user interface or enable camera-related notifications, you can change your personal preferences once your Stratocast™ account is active.
- At the top of the page, click your name, and then click Preferences from the drop-down menu.
Change the following parameters, as required:
- First name
- The user’s first name (or given name).
- Last name
- The user’s last name (or surname).
- Phone number
- The user's phone number.
- Email address
- Your email address. You can change the email address if you want to receive emails at a different email address than the one that appears in the Username field.
- The language of the user interface. The user must log off and then log on for this change to take effect.
- Mobile authentication key
- The key that authenticates you to the Stratocast™ mobile apps and allows you to connect to the apps from all of your mobile devices.
For your email notifications, change the following:
- Receive camera disconnected and camera reconnected notifications
- Select this check box if you want to be notified by email when a camera disconnects from the system and when it reconnects. Separate email messages are sent for each disconnect and reconnect notification. The camera must be unreachable for 10 minutes for a notification to be sent.
- Receive motion detection notifications
- Select this check box if you want to be notified by email
that a camera has detected motion based on the camera's current motion detection
settings. You can modify the camera's motion detection
settings if you keep receiving motion detection notifications for false
detections.NOTE: If motion settings are too sensitive, you will receive an unnecessary number of email notifications.
- Receive email updates about Stratocast™ and provide feedback
- Select this check box if you want to receive email updates about Stratocast™ periodically. You are also invited to provide your suggestions and comments about Stratocast™.
- Click Save or Cancel.
Watch this video to learn more. Click the Captions icon (CC) to turn on video captions in one of the available languages. If using Internet Explorer, the video might not display. To fix this, open the Compatibility View Settings and clear Display intranet sites in Compatibility View.